04 março, 2012

LIAM PAYNE IS HAPPY ABOUT HIS X FACTOR REJECTION

Like many One Direction fans we are still haunted by the image of 14-year-old Liam Payne’s crying face after he was told that he wasn’t an X Factor finalist in 2008.

Let’s all confront the fear now.
And breathe.

Funnily enough, Liam doesn’t seem to mind too much now about being rejected.

“I agree with the decision now, I was too young,” Liam told the Birmingham Mail.

“Some things are meant to happen and this is one of those things. I was meant to do it in a band.

“I have made four new best friends out of it so I am happy as Larry.” (Stylinson).

This is his happy as Larry face.
Much better.

Can you imagine a 1D without Liam? How do you think he would have done if he had managed to get into the 2008 live shows?

source: Sugarscape

Sem comentários: